Holy cow!! All this stuff is RIPE for parody. I'm getting some
idears!!

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "wazman_au" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yeah but where are my free steak knives?
>
> Waz
> www.crashtestkitchen.com
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, johnie tidwell
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I have seen several video blogging secret types of
> e-books/seminars/video series and services being promoted online
for
> the past few months.  Here is one of the guys who offers home
business
> owners and internet businesses classes on creating video
blog/podcasts
> as marketing tools for products or sevices.

http://easyfilehosting.com/jimedwards/jim_s_big_prediction_for_2006_b
roadband/index.html

> > They are selling video blogging secrets as a part of their
internet
> marketing seminars.  So there seems to be a large
> demographic...wanting to learn but not really taking the time to
> search the net for free info on vlogging.
> >

> >   Johnie
> >
> >   "James A. Donnelly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   -This guy is the used car salesman of vblogging.
> > jad
> >
> > -- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Mann"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > now i get it the video i pod is the driving force of video
blogging,
> > gee all
> > > this time i thought it was verdi
> > >
> > > randy

Ourmedia
> know

> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> > Yahoo! Photos
> >  Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
> holidays, whatever.

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM