Hi Michael,

You just found someone.  I agree with Andreas.

Here's my distinction between video blogging and video podcasting.
Let's see if I can get at least one person to agree with me.  Andreas?

RSS feeds that don't have an accessible Video blog, where you can watch
a video, are not video blogs, they are just video podcasts.

I'm starting to see web pages that have NO VIDEO on them.  They aren't
even blogs.  Just static web pages. These pages require you to
subscribe via iTunes to watch the videos. No blog there.  So it's not a
videoblog, just a videopodcast.

On Dec 26, 2005, at 11:49 PM, Michael Meiser wrote:

> As for trying to separate vlogging from video podcasting... absurd...
> no two people would ever agree to some distinction or even that they
> are different.

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
"The Instapundit of vlogging, without the right-wing politics!" - Chuck

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM