Paul Knight wrote:
> Hi Johnie,
>
> Could you shed some light on this subject for me.  In american TV show
> the credits seem to go on for about 7 to 8 minutes into the show,
> sometimes even past the first commercial break,  is this due to
> crediting by laws or space on the final crawl issues? I have always
> wanted to know why, even parodied them, it seems that  sometimes the
> credits are in twice, once at the start and once at the end.

It seems like the opening credits happening 10 minutes into the show
just started happening in the last few years. My guess at the time was
that it was/is an attempt to pull you into the story immediately by not
distracting you with the opening sequence and credits. (Those are my
thoughts anyway...)

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/