"graced us"? I can see the eye a' rollin all over the place on that one.

But thanks for the nice words. And I really did like the video, very creative.
If you are going
to ask someone to listen to your dreams, you might as well show them right?

As an aside, up until a few weeks ago, I've kept up with every single message
ever posted
to this board.

It's difficult as I'm sure we all know to keep up but I think its a really
important component
to understand other people's perspectives on everything. I cant think of a
better place to
be for that reason.