Well, while I'm not wild about ads in general, I'm glad that you guys
are exploring the potential revenue streams. I think it's important
that the independents be the groundbreakers in this area. Otherwise
the Big Media will step in and then nobody will have any vocabulary
that isn't established solely by them.

I wouldn't put ads on my personal vlog, but that's cause my personal
vlog uses CC material that's specifically non-commercial. I'd have to
Google text ads in my feed, or have ads run in the videos, and nobody
would bother watching the ads on my silly little vlog anyway.

But I've got a vlog that's sponsored by a local club now, so we'll see
how far a sponsorship can take a person. It still has to be
non-profit-- the club's non-profit.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant