yes, by desktop clients, i mean the programs that you can use with ourmedia or blip to upload files

as opposed to using the forms on their sites

both methods should work for a 5 megabyter

just checking to see if you were using the program for the big one with our media

(as most probably know, ourmedia's form upload says the limit is 10MB, although many claim it will handle up to 20mb)

for me, the biggest problem is archive: i make up long descriptive titles with half a dozen words and it still returns an error saying that my title is not long enough - go figure.

juan gonzalez wrote:
Hey Markus Sandy,
you wrote, " were you using the desktop clients or web based forms?"

Not sure what you mean.
I don"t know.

I'm guessing you are asking about Ourmedia?
I've been using the upload program from my applications folder.
i've uploaded a 66mb before, it's even happend to 5mb videos
turning up as XML files.

Strange, then i 'll try again days later and the same .mov file uploads just
fine.

Does that answer your question?
~juancarlos