hey folks,

we've been following this list for months but haven't
had anything new to add... until now!  we just
launched a new episodic video blog, would love to have
feedback.  here's the relevant data:

Caution Zero Network presents:
CHERUB, the Vampire with Bunny Slippers

http://www.cautionzero.net/cherub

CHERUB is a slapstick parody of Joss Whedon's ANGEL,
released as an internet video series.  Season One
features twelve 4-7 minute episodes about the
adventures of Cherub, the vampire with bunny slippers,
and his gang at Cherub Investigations - the aspiring
actress Charity Case, the arcane expert Jasper
Windham-Hill, the muscle man Roger Pipebomb, and the
inter-dimensional traveler Barney.  New episodes will
be released every Friday beginning February 10; a
trailer for the season is already available.

The series is at once a wild send-up and loving homage
of Whedon's vampire with a soul.  Cherub must
safeguard a mystical artifact, the Eggplant of
Mystery, from Cherub's nemesis, Johnny
Mildly-Irritating, and the evil law firm of Dogboy &
Goat.  If he ever experiences a moment of perfect back
adjustment, his cursed bunny slippers will turn
against him - which could be trouble when his old
flame Muffy the Vampire Chiropractor comes to town.

"The only reason we would go to this much trouble to
make this parody is because we actually really, really
loved ANGEL," says creator Scott O. Moore.  "It's sad
that they aren't going to make any more ANGEL, and
this is the best we can do in the meantime. Well, this
is the best we bothered to do, I should say."

The first season of the series was shot over the
course of six days in a small soundstage in Seattle,
and is being edited by a team in Seattle and New York
City.  Released via video blog, the show will be
easily available via iTunes, Windows Media, and a
PSP-friendly format.  The show was filmed with small
screens such as the video iPod specifically in mind.

Like the Whedon show it parodies, CHERUB’s first
season has a long story arc that continues throughout
all twelve episodes.  And like ANGEL, some storylines
are left unresolved at the end of the season, leaving
the door open for future episodes if the show finds an
audience.

CHERUB is hosted by Caution Zero Network, a new
Seattle-based company that plans to produce and
release more video projects in the future, drawing on
extensive roots in the Seattle theatre and film
communities to create interesting new content for the
internet.

View the trailer:
http://www.cautionzero.net/cherub

-scotto