I don't understand. That was a very sad vlog about Josh Leo having to
leave behind his cat when he moved. It wasn't funny. It was sad.

I'm crying now, Enric, because I didn't see the original post and
didn't know the context, so I thought it was Josh having lost his cat
until I went and looked through Josh's old posts and found the
original.

It's the middle of the day, I should be working, and instead I'm
crying over a cat I've never met, that belongs to a vlogger I've never
met, either.

Thanks a lot. By the smiley, I somehow thought you were posting to
something FUNNY.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant