--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ron Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I recently sent off a Shameless Self Promotion note to this list. I
> have realized since that it is considered spamming to ask people to
> check out a piece of work. If that was not spam, disregard this
> entire note. If you think it was read on and let's discuss this.

You have a right to be proud of a certain piece and want to share it.  That's
much different
than saying that EVERY post you make is listworthy.

It's friday!  How about everyone share one of their vlogs that they really
love!  Maybe
something deep in your archives that many may not have shown!

Here's mine:
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com/2005/05/what-i-like-this-morning.html

I like it because it was one of the first interactions I did through video, as
opposed to text.

schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
http://bayare.node101.org