Well I guess we have different interpretations of the term video
blog. There are definitely Olympian videos not only ads. Profiles of
different Olympians with their comments on the games and how they got
there are all over that site. There are like 15 second Nissan Xtera
ads on the front of them, but I never saw a video that was only an
ad. You need to get off the home page and drill down to specific
articles all of which have accompanying videos.

As for the ability to comment and interact, I'm old school and don't
care about that and don't think that is necessarily the criteria for
a video blog. To me, a video blog is any site that has video on it
that I can play and control and save to my HD.

<http://nbcolympics.com>
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster