Awesome Enric. Way to go on the find. Just add this url manually to
your iTunes or FireANT and you should be good to go everyone. It the
Olympic NBC Video AND audio Podcast and its FREE!!! 4 Audio and 5
video transmissions so far. This is great. Wow!!

<http://www.nbc5.com/olympics/podcast.rss>
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster