Heh, methinks it's more of an intellectual question than a business opportunity (fund raising) question for me, thought thanks for the suggestion and smily and feel free to go make a buck on it of you know the secret ;)

I'm thinking once an advert is published at the end of a "show" on the Internet it's television reruns. Though it much still is. The television rerun option is part and parcel of the Internet pricing, you can't separate the two because once the media is distributed the producer have lost control (i.e., the RB scheme) once the initial media is distributed with the advert. I'm not keen on DRM at all to solve this, btw, so don't think I'm going there.

Any clever pricing peeps reading? Yeah, it's a difficult question, can media be released without adverts and then be released with adverts? Can media be released on the Internet with adverts be re-released on the Internet with different adverts? Is there even such a thing as re-release on the Internet?

Regarding theatrical distribution, can variable pricing work as it does for airlines? Would you pay a premium for a guaranteed seat to a new release movie on Saturday night? Would you pay a premium to download the movie the day before the release? Would you watch a vlog with an advert to see it today vs seeing it next week without the advert? Would you pay to see a vlog today without an advert vs seeing it next week with an advert?

It's not easy stuff. Just saying. Yep, interesting times for media producers and distributors.