that's number of people out of one million. So Youtube is approaching 10,000 per every 1,000,000 people or 1% of all uniques on the internet.

On 2/16/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's probably the number of hits or something like that, rathar than
unique individuals per day.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, robert a/k/a r
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> graph is from alexa.com
>

> --
> cheers
>
> Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively
>
> my vlog: http://r.24x7.com
> good deal : http://foo.24x7.com
>

> On Feb 16, 2006, at 1:36 PM, Enric wrote:
>
> > Shouldn't the graph heading be "Daily Reach (per thousand)"?
> > Otherwise youtube has reached almost 10 billion people :)
> >
> > Where is this graph from?  If a simple mistake like that is on the
> > graph, it needs some backup.
> >
> >   -- Enric
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, robert a/k/a r
> > <robert.videoblogging@> wrote: