Would someone good at this stuff (hint, I'm not) kindly place Dierdré's demo page link on the relevant pages so n00bs can see what's what. Anyone hosting sites that thinks it would be beneficial to n00bs please have a look and see if you would like to add.

http://beginningwithi.com/vlog/test.html

cheers