my favorite vlog is "pouring down"

http://feeds.feedburner.com/pouringdown

On 3/10/06, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A lot of art _is_ boring.  It just gets my hackles up to read the 'what is a good vlog' thing come up :)

It's all subjective.  And to the credit of everyone that posted a reply, the information that came back was more to do with the format, length, etc. and less about the content/subject.  You guys make me so proud :P

Vlog because you want to, vlog becuase you've got something to say, vlog because you can...vlog like no one is watching.

Let the flames fly, I am off my soapbox now.