Okay this might be corny, but here goes...

a "good" vlog is one that evokes some emotion using just the right
amount of air time with a memorable hook.

"ask a ninja" is an example of this.  so is F.E.M.

And yes there are "bad" vlogs.  What makes them bad?

Dishonesty.

Not being honest with yourself or the viewer.

Good news, there are a bunch of bad videos, but I haven't found a
truly bad vlog.  Although I am always open to be proven wrong.  Does
anyone have a list of bad vlogs?