Great thoughts... and by the way, my take on dangerous was "not in our
safety zone"... in other words, vlog in a way that you don't normally
vlog.  What seems normal for someone else might seem "dangerous" to you...

Make sense?

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie Bryant"