Hello,

You don't have to mash all the words together.

And, IMO, it's better not to.

Most (normal) people use spaces between words, so we should try to do so too.  (I know many techies like us a comfortable doing this.  But this was originally a hack.  And I'd strongly suggest not continuing to use the hack when we don't have to.)