Hello,

On 4/2/06, Andreas Haugstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:23:02 +0200, Richard Show <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

[...]

> (when I got to http://www.technorati.com/tag/videobloggingweek2006 it
> doesn't show anything, even though I did the update/ping thing with my
> vlog)

You're at <URL: http://www.technorati.com/tag/Video%20Blog%20Week%202006 >
- in other words you need to kill the spaces from the category name.

There's another important point when doing this tagging.

In the HTML code that is generated, you need to have rel="tag" in hyperlink for your tag.

So, for example, you'd need something like this:

<a rel="tag" href="" http://www.technorati.com/tag/Video%20Blog%20Week%202006">...</a>

Also, you do NOT have to make your tag links point to Technorati.  They can point to any site you want.  So, for example, instead of using:

http://www.technorati.com/tag/Video%20Blog%20Week%202006

You could have used:

http://example.com/just/some/stuff/Video%20Blog%20Week%202006

Hope that helps.