Hello,

OK, I looked at Richard's source code (which I probably should have done right away) and I see the problem.

Now this is something I've argued against over at Microformats.org , but Technorati gets the category name from the URL you link to.

Normally, if you had a rel="tag" link URL like:

http://example.com/this/is/it/NewTube

Then your category would be "NewTube".  I.e., Technorate looks at the last "word" (if you want to call it that) in URL.

Richard's link URL (for videobloggingweek2006) is:

http://www.richardshow.com/?cat=7

Which does NOT have videobloggingweek2006 as the last "word".  Which is the problem Technorati is having.

Note, Technorati does this.  But I (and others) don't like this and think that the word that you are using to make the rel="tag" link should matter.  However (last we discussed this), Technorati doesn't care about that.  (And they don't care about the title attribute either.)

See ya