Hello,

Originally (at least from my perspective), after listening to this...

http://shitecom.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=73950

...this was about the contract being "bad".  The PodShow and Adam Curry were OK.  But they did nothing wrong.  It's just that it was my/our opinion that the contract was "bad".  But you didn't have to sign it, so things were OK.

But after hearing this...

http://geekbrief.podshow.com/?p=69

...I/we then starting having a problem with Adam Curry.  And starting question his character.

And that's what this discussion has now evolved into.

See ya