Hello -
I noticed the thread on favorite vlogs going on and I wanted to take a
minute to explain a little more about The Public Address Network (aka
The PAN) , because it's a really good place to find new stuff to watch.
I started it because I wanted to see all of my favorite videos in one
place and I wanted to see them develop and bump into each other and
pretend that that's what tv actually is.. could be?
It's pretty much why I never have time to post here anymore.
I am totally obsessed with it, consumed.
You may even say in love.

Actually, what we are doing is quite simple
Adam Quirk ( http://www.bullemhead.com )
and myself have teamed up with
some of the most amazing vlogger-artist-filmmakers and friends
( http://www.thepan.org/contributors/ )
to create this daily videopodcast/videoblog.

Each day one of us pulls together a 15 min stream of videos from anywhere.
Usually highlighting work from videoblogs as well as other video
makers who may not have a daily feed of content on their site.
We also include all kinds of video oddities and rare finds from the
depths of the web.
We also make new things, just for The PAN audience!
And there is MUCH more to come!

So please, stop by, check out some links, leave us a comment or two.
feel free to take borrow of our signature promo videos from the
library ( http://www.thepan.org/promos/)
and do with it what you will.