Yes The Pan, and also Bottom Union (Carp Caviar), and Human Dog. All
brilliant and among my favorites.

I especially liked the Taylor Barcroft cameo in the last "The Pan"
which was created by Erik Nelson of Bottom Union.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Walk"