Hi Josh.

While searching for sites for testinggrounds.loadedpun.com, I've found tons of vlogs listed in a great number of sites. They do, indeed, pick up media feeds and list them. Check out Blinkx, for example. I bet you're in there.

It's a very strange feeling to go to a community site and find your listings. These places usually have a way to get out of the listings if you find your stuff, but they have no way to prevent you from getting in there in the first place.