Bwahaha...look what I have started... Glad to know i got a good ball rolling!

On 4/7/06, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Actually, they're outright infringing on my husband's videoblog.

For those who don't know, my husband is a VERY private person. It took
all my wheedling to get him to agree to be videotaped while hiking.
Getting him to release it under a CC license was a no-go.

So, his is cc-0, 100% copyrighted. No derivs, no usage, etc. It's on
blip, so blip gets to list and host the content, but that's it. Taking
it and attributing it-- still not OK for his.

Veoh's ripped it and posted it.

I don't want to be a meanie, but yeah. I think I'll give my lawyer
friend a call. We're working together on a vlogging law seminar-- I'm
sure he'd have fun with this one!

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant