Hello Jen,

I'm going to ask the following, not because I'm trying to be difficult, but because I think it needs to be asked....

What if the way I'm linking to someone else's video is by putting it in an HTML <embed> or <object> element so that the video play in my webpage instead of the original author's webpage.

Is that still OK?

(Note, by asking that I'm not trying to imply that I don't think that is OK.  I'm just wasn't sure if you considered that when you said what you said.)

See ya