I'd like to second Bill's thoughts about helping people. That's the point of this group. That being said I don't feel like this issue is solved for people until we can really test these solutions out. I just downloaded all the updates for Windows and IE that I could find and I don't get the active x warning box on anything. I'd love to get it so that I can verify what solutions work. Personally, I don't understand enough to read the documentation and be able to tell if something will work. My experience tells me that sometimes when we think something should work it's not always the case.
-Verdi

--
Me: http://michaelverdi.com
R&D: http://evilvlog.com