Well, any theme is going to do what you want. Blogger certainly doesnt
have the market cornered on being able to post text, photos, and
videos. Anything can do that. Search Google for "Wordpress Themes".

Like it was previously said, just set the number of posts to 1.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, B Yen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Apr 20, 2006, at 9:08 PM, David Howell wrote:
>
> > One page themes for Wordpress...
> >
> > http://www.fivebyfive.com.ar/wp-themes/themes.html
>
> Does this allow some text?  I need a "theme" which allows photos,
> embedded videos, text.  Blogger can pull it off, see
>
> http://vildosolaracing.blogspot.com
>
> I've seen some Wordpress blogs, which look good:
>
> http://www.cosmicvariance.com
> [ based on K2, see http://binarybonsai.com/k2/ ]
>
> I wonder if the above can pull it off, like Blogger.  Anyone know of
> a theme which could help me?
>

> > David
> > http://www.davidhowellstudios.com
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Walk"
> > <desperatelymeasured@> wrote:
> > >
> > > hey charles,
> > >
> > > i don't think any blogging software is perfect for vlogging. it was
> > intended
> > > specifically for text.
> > >
> > > if you're in the mood to make some though (which i think could be
> > a big
> > > market coming up, btw), you might want to look at how to make
> > embedding
> > > video within posts part of the wysiwyg editor, like how they now
> > have a pic
> > > icon to post pics. that would be tres cool. also, as someone
> > mentioned a
> > > desire for a rocketboom-like interface (a single vid that
> > updates) that
> > > might be a nice template to offer.
> > >
> > > i am by no means technical so i don't know if what i'm asking for is
> > a peice
> > > of cake or pie in the sky.
> > >
> > > hmmm. now i'm feeling a bit peckish. :)

> > perfect

> > > --
> > > Anne Walk
> > > http://loadedpun.com
> > >

> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
> >
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Fireant Individual Use