it's a settings issue in IE

he would have the same problem with these pop-up makers

the issue is that their browser is set to prompt or warn anytime an activex object shows up

Michael Verdi wrote:
Hey Nathan,
You can use the Freevlog pop-up maker http://freevlog.org/popup
or
Enric's vPIP plug-in
http://utilities.cinegage.com/videos-playing-in-place/
Both of these address the ActiveX thing by embeded videos via an external _javascript_.
-Verdi