I was a lurker a long time because the technical level was byond my
comfort. I bet there are a lot of lurkers just enjoying every
conversation.

I think this groups must stay the way it is, a discussion group.

And to answers Josh question, I did try to plug a forum with RSS feed,
email-messaging with new topics, embeded video, and lots of functions
you will not find in other forums that are geared towards our media.
But the result? Just 14 member and 2 Yes 2 posts from others.

I have no clue how to get people more involved and what the setup must be.

And what about Vlogchallenge....? A great oportunity for vloggers to
explore new things.. Try some new ideas but there is no participation.

Should we start over and call vlogging something else like Vlogcasting?

Now up my number with 1 again. :)

Blips
http://vlogassist.com
http://vlogmatic.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I hate to say this, but I think that a message board format may come in
> handy to keep one community with separate groups/cliques
>
> But ideally it would be great to have an email or RSS feature
also... I want
> to be able to keep up with things going on but i don't want to have
to visit
> a message board every day... right now we have multiple groups
(languages,
> content, theory, node101, fireant, etc...)
>
> I think that one space with divisions is better than multiple
spaces... and
> it may be less intimidating for newbies...
>
> but perhaps this is all a brilliant ploy to plug the new vlogmap
forums...
> hmmm
>
> anyway... those are my thoughts
>
> On 5/9/06, LeanBackVids.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Out of curiosity, I decided take a closer look at the use of this
> > Yahoo Group.  Here are the results...
> >
> > The last 1,000 messages were analyzed from May 8, 2006 back to April
> > 20, 2006 (18.5 days)...
> >
> > Only 152 unique users posted (7% of the total 2,179 members).
> >
> > Here are the top 50 users by number of posts...
> >
> > 80      Michael Sullivan
> > 50      Devlon
> > 43      Charles Iliya Krempeaux
> > 39      David Meade
> [...]