how do you toggle between thickbox or embedded etc

On 5/22/06, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Replace the items in your wordpress vPIP folder with the newer version at:

http://utilities.cinegage.com/videos-playing-in-place/#WordpressInstall
or
http://tinyurl.com/k296y

the direct download link for vPIP 0.14 is:

http://utilities.cinegage.com/downloads/vPIP0.14/vPIPwp.zip

NOTE:  The above link will be outdated once vPIP 0.15 and future
versions are released.

The next version will support playing FLV files.

  -- Enric
  -======-
   http://www.cirne.com
  http://www.cinegage.com