I try not to spam the group, but I'm really stoked about the progress
we are making with Stage6. It has a long way to go. I know. In the
mean time we are taking one little step at a time.

There are a lot of little improvements with channel promotions, better
embedding and what not. The thing that I am the most excited about is
bringing together socially conscious web video producers into a common
arena. In addition to treehugger.tv, we have greenpeace and we also
just had Witness sign up. I've seen a lot of activity on videos like
Steal This Film (the Pirate Bay Doc), The Corporation, Manufacturing
Consent. We also are working with Creative Commons on their Birthday
Party.

http://stage6.divx.com/TreeHuggerTV
http://stage6.divx.com/Witness
http://stage6.divx.com/Greenpeace_Features
http://stage6.divx.com/Greenpeace_News
http://stage6.divx.com/Greenpeace_Shorts
http://stage6.divx.com/members/83077/videos - Other stuff

I know many of you are working with Ben on some interesting stuff on
and offline. I'll be there at CES pitching in.

So long story short, thanks to everyone here that is using the site.
If anyone has questions or suggestions, Ben and I are around (I read
the group daily). I apologize for the spam, but I am just chuffed at
how things are going and I am looking forward to adding more and more
every day.

Cheers,

Jim V