Is this the AllVideo Plugin?

If so its good, and worth talking about, but I dont think its new. I
tried it some months ago and I think the youtube etc etc tagging was
already working. Or maybe it only got out of beta recently, anyway, it
seemed good but like all things has its quirks.

I also see on their news page that theyre having it integrated with
the JCE WYSIWYG editor in the future, which should be very nice. Being
able to link to video with simple tags is nice, but its even nicer
when you just click a button to insert a video.

For example I was looking at this really nice clean and simple but
extensible forum software called vanilla earlier this evening.
FCKeditor is available for it as an add-on WYSIWYG editor, and this
extension comes with a FCKeditor plugin that supports youtube and
google posts. I quite like the way it instantly shows you a preview of
the video so you know youve entered the right one, but Im thinking
there has to be an even easier way to link to youtube etc videos than
cut&pasting the videoID? Maybe it wont be so easy, maybe I have a
love-hate relationship with rich text WYSIWYG editors because they add
nice functionality but can be bloated and OTT, but ehres the link anyway:

http://lussumo.com/addons/?PostBackAction=AddOn&AddOnID=178

While we are on the subject, I believe similar is probably available
for drupal, or at least their video plugin supports youtube etc, but
maybe there isnt something to enable easy video within non-video
nodes, cant remember right now. Im out of date with wordpress -a re
there any similar things for it? I guess as there is a basic plugin
for FCKeditor that any CMS etc that can use FCKeditor can have this
capability added?

Cheers

Steve Of Elbows