--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ron Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Holy Cow!
>
> Very sweet new mambot, or plugin for Joomla.
> You can embed video with a simple expression such as: {movremote}
> http://url.com/filename.mov{/movremote}, making it easy for multiple
> user blogs.
> Compatible with YouTube (minus branding, yay!).
>
> This is exactly what we were talking about earlier in that Joomla/CMS
> thread.
Ron,

I gave it a try... I was really excited, too. But there was no way I
could put a jpeg poster frame or still image to link to each video.
It worked fine with the external videos such as from Youtube and
Google, etc., but not my own from my server.  I had a few exchanges
with the developer and found him rather snarky about it's being too
much work to do that and why don't I use something else.  So I am
testing out Enric's vPIP which, I believe you have been using.  The
Joomla plugin can't be beat for ease of use, but I found it too
limiting for my site. If you like, I can forward the correspondence.

Thee are so many great plugins for Joomla! it's a shame this one did
not work for me.

Stan
http://hestakaup.com