That IS embarrassing, Deirdre! What's misspelled?

Weirdly, the big issues I've had with ABC have been related to
interface design and infrastructure, not content. They don't touch my
scripts. I am working on them to change the henious javascript among
other things-- and blogging about my progress in these areas on
amandacongdon.com.

Anyway... nice to be back.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Deirdre Straughan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> God would someone at ABC learn to SPELL? It's embarassing that a news
> organization can't use a spell checker.
>
> On 12/13/06, Vincent Njoroge Ndonye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   try here http://abcnews.go.com/Amanda/
> >
> > vincent
> >
> > On 12/13/06, Deirdre Straughan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<deirdre.straughan%40gmail.com>>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there video of her somewhere? I can't find it on the site.
> > >
> > > On 12/13/06, Jan / The Faux Press
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<jannie.jan%40gmail.com>