Y'know, if anyone else in the world had posted about their new videoblog
they were all excited about (and Amanda didn't even start this thread), 99%
of this group would at least try to be nice, no matter what we actually
thought of it, because we all believe videoblogging is important and want to
encourage everybody to make of videoblogging exactly what THEY want it to
be.

In two and a half years on this group I have rarely, if ever, seen anyone
attack anyone else's work on whatever grounds. Disagree with content, points
of view, etc., but never be downright vicious. We all recognize each other
as artists, and believe in the worth of each other's visions. At worst, if
we didn't like something, we genteelly ignored it - we're all out here on
the long tail, who are we to criticize?

So why did you single out Amanda for this vitriol?

I won't even speculate. You tell me.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan