Give it up for content y'al!

I certainly lust after an HD television. Our friend has a sweet 42" Panasonic
and we're always in awe of the HD experience.

So... what does that have to do with videoblogging? Not a whole lot today,
not something most vloggers need to worry about. But tomorrow is coming
quick.

Rocketboom has their stuff in HD. I shoot on a Sony HC1 which is small
and not very expensive. However I hardly ever edit in HD - I basically think
of it as a really good SD camera with sharp detail. But I've got that footage in
HD should I have an opportunity to show a video on TV, or in a theater, or
online.

Strangely enough, I'm considering ditching the HC1 for a Panasonic DVX.
I just love the 24p look, and the gamme curves (or whatever) that just look
fantastic.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>