Sure we would want to help them. In this case someone did, in other
cases someone didn't. Are any of you willing to quit your job to
patrol myspace (or any other social network sites) for suicidal kids?
How about just take one week off of work and devote that to looking
for someone you can help. That's a lot to ask, how about just 1 hour
a day... 1 hour a week? 1 a month?

Sure some will say yes I'll commit to that, but for how long? How
long/much will you sacrifice yourself to help others?

For someone that would actually do this... Great!!! Keep in mind, I
hear they have been having trouble in Africa too, you might want to
check that out.

-Lan
www.LanBui.com