I go back and two between enjoying the fact that people recognize my name
and then feeling a little weird when I get those bizarre emails from people
who know just a little too much about you.  One lady last year asked if I
went to _____ church in my town because she'd like to get to know me a
little better (she was right, btw).  She also knew where my kids went to
school.  I also had an IM fan who harassed me for a time last year.
Sometimes it's rather creepy.   As well, a blogger I know just deleted her
email and web domain because of a stalker.  But, with proper controls this
kind of stuff can be handled.  My kids are on heightened security at school
and church and they can't even carpool or walk out class w/o permission
either place.  Also, their picture isn't allowed to be put on the web or
newspaper through their school.   I took measures to pull my address off of
everywhere I know to remove it.  Hopefully I'm a little more secure than I
was last year.

I do rather think it's neat that our lives and such will be chronicled so
well for future use.  I was a history major in college and I can't help but
think that what we are doing now will be a boon to those given the task of
understanding what life was like in our age.  If history interests you I'd
recommend IClaudius' vidcast.

Robyn