> > Keep in mind that in terms of centralization, blip.tv is
> behind YouTube.
> > It's in our best interests to encourage a huge crop of
> carrier-neutral
> > aggregators which, with content from hosting sites like
> blip, can take
> > down YT. Our interests are aligned here.
>
> This is not about "taking down YT" either, mike.
> At this point, it is probably not even feasible... as google
> can let it live forever if they want.
>
> Are you suggesting the the "carrier-neutral" aggregators
> should exclude Youtube?
> That wouldnt be very neutral.

I'm suggesting no such thing, Sull.  They should include everyone and be
truly neutral.  I think you misunderstand me.  I'm agreeing with Lucas
that aggregators are incredibly important so that content creators can
get their content in front of lots of eyeballs without having to go
through a major player, whether that be YT or blip or someone else.