Let's use all the tagging services (Blip, Mefeedia, Delicious, Technorati)
and see which keeps track best.

Take half a dozen vloggers who post every day of VBW and first thing 4/8 run
'em through the test mill with screenshots of the results

Mefeedia's gonna have to do something outstanding to have me drag them back
into my burgeoning workflow.

It kinda lost me when the formatting from Blogger --> Mefeedia stopped
translating well. I couldn't bear to look at the destruction the cross-post
wrought.

Do Mefeedia and Technorati read / recognize Blip's tags?

Jan

--
The Faux Press - better than real
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com