I blogged about it here:

http://offonatangent.blogspot.com/2007/03/mike-hudacks-rules-for-
video-sharing.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/2pvyg9

And posted their initial response:

Update from Pyro.tv via Roxanne:

"I understand the importance of tracking views and data. We will be
soon releasing a tool for publishers like yourself to get direct
visibility to your feed and titles performance through our service. I
will let you know when it is available. In the meantime, I'd be happy
to pass along any data we had already gathered (granted we have only
been public for a few days).

I have passed your feedback to our product group and will be
implementing changes as soon as we can. If you visit the site you
should see that the pyro.tv watermark in the player has already been
removed.

I am also recommending a clear link in the player area titled "Visit
this publisher's website" or something similar, among other changes
to provide clear information about the content owner and rights.

Any additional feedback you can provide would be greatly appreciated. "