:) funny man

As long as we're not being like the townsfolk in Bad Day at Black Rock.

Irina, I know what you mean, but locking up the article would be a
loss, too.  better to try and let it stay open and persuade this
Patrick Delongchamp idiot to stop wrecking it.

Rupert

On 30 Apr 2007, at 10:05, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen wrote:

Den 30.04.2007 kl. 10:51 skrev Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 > At the moment, it's one-on-one with Meiser and this idiot. Let's not
 > be like the townsfolk in High Noon, leaving him to tackle it alone.
 > Let's be like the slaves in Spartacus!

Or like Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven. Old, bitter and generally
unwilling
until someone shoots your best friend dead and puts his body on
display on
Main Street.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen