I don't get you John. "Cherry picked Valerie's comments"? Look at what
she said - I included almost everything. I was trying to keep the
email as short and relevant as possible. I also linked to the whole
page so anyone could go read it for themselves. BTW, Scoble didn't
think it was cherry picking when I brought it up last year:

Again, here's the page with Valerie's coments:
http://vloggies.pbwiki.com/FrontPage.2006-08-21-17-50-17

Maybe you're right and you guys are better off not talking about
things publicly. You certainly aren't helping your situation. Oh and
for the record, the vloggies didn't start out as a PodTech specific
event -  Irina was talking about the vloggies before she went to work
at PodTech. You guys "saw the opportunity for a community event" after
people started hearing about your plans.

On 7/24/07, John Furrier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I remember your point last year and the Vloggies concept started out as a
> PodTech specific event (where you cherry picked Valerie's comments) we
> quickly saw that it was an opportunity for a community event.

- Verdi

--
http://michaelverdi.com
http://spinxpress.com