I wasn't trying to rehash the Lan issue, but my frustration has been
building since then, there were a ton and I do feel like it was a ton
of mistakes in how that issue was handled, you're right though, as
far as Lan and you are concerned (to my knowledge) it is resolved.
But try and understand, that it went from Lan, straight to Irina and
now the concern with the vloggies....3 major things in about a
month's time....you are talking, that's great....but actions will
always speak louder than words....

Maybe you've just had a bad month or so....I don't know, things
happen and there is generaly a cycle to events...but I don't know any
of you personaly, I only know what I read and my opinions are being
formed by that.....and to be honest I don't know what to think....

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, John Furrier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heath,
> There is no CYA or spin machine only honest conversation.   I'm
sorry that you feel that way Heath.  I don't think people want a
rehash of the Lan issue but to your points

> 1)       There is no issue with Lan we made a mistake and it was
resolved.  I don't know if you're referring to my moms death last
month but the Lan issue was before then.  2) The only thing that I'm
hiding on the Lan issue is my private conversation with Lan that
resolved the matter before it was even talked about beyond his blog
post.  That is a private conversation between me and Lan. 3) The
vloggies was a great event for all and yes we spent money and didn't
make a profit - it was an investment to support the growing community
and industry that was forming ..

> I'd rather talk with folks about how people are working together to
innovate the formats, support advertising, new studio ideas, emerging
networks forming ... there is much to discuss ...I agree with you
Heath it's not about silly videos but emerging producers and good
content.