Not only are we alive, maybe we even helped!

Looks like the Mayor's Office of Film chucked the regulations today
and is starting over:
http://www.pictureny.org/archives/67
http://www.nyc.gov/html/film/html/news/090107_moftb_rules_redraft.shtml

Let's stay on top of it during the next public hearing and comment period.

And woo hoo! Doing a little happy dance.

Cheryl Colan
http://www.hummingcrow.com