Will there be other satirical polemic videos? KikeKrunch.com KrautKrunch.com
iPolockPod.com ChinkClick.com

Oh man. This could have been really much mo funnier had he put on black face,
and
worked the rant as a subversive (like Stepin Fetchit). Oh yeah he needed to
pile on the
bling. And that white stocking on his head looked more like he came from a
Kosher Deli
then the skreets or Da Hood.

Politically Incorrect is a fine line. Offending people is easy to do.

I don't know what his motives are, it doesn't come across as repressed
prejudice so I am
cool with it. Then again I am Irish, German and Onondaga. If it turns out he is
dissin the
brothas? Well lets scalp him, stuff him with potato(es), put him in the oven
and feed his
cooked ass remains to the Prairie Cows (Bison).

Oh and hotracker.biz is still available.

If anyone else had posted this, I would have thought twice about the motivation
behind it.