I don't think Feldman video is purposefully being racist.

The problem is that it's not funny.  I don't mean that being
politically incorrect is not funny in and of itself. I mean that
comedy is hard to do.  Insightful satire is hard to do.

And if you are going to do something that pushes buttons, well, you
better be goddamned funny.  Laugh-out-loud funny.  Otherwise you wind
up looking like an ignorant schmuck.  That goes for any kind of race
humor, Nazi humor, sex humor, whatever.

Everything is game, as far as I'm concerned.  And if you're genuinely
funny, if you have that one-in-a-million gift (which I do not), you
can get away with anything.  It can all work for you and the world
will be your oyster.

Unfortunately not everyone is as funny as they think they are.

Those people wind up looking like assholes instead of witty, incisive,
"edgy" performers/writers/whatever.

To me, the Feldman video is an unfunny imitation of the kind of funny
bits Howard Stern did 20 years ago.

My opinion.

Steve

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "bordercollieaustralianshepherd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Will there be other satirical polemic videos? KikeKrunch.com
KrautKrunch.com