--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "danielmcvicar"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Bill
> I was wondering what you may think, as a resident African American
> voice in the vlogosphere.

Hey Dan. :)

That's a MUCH LONGER post than I have time to write right now, as I'm
on my way to hang out and then to frisbee.

I noticed you were the FIRST to comment on Loren's page, and I LOLed
at your response. :D

I've been attempting to suspend "judgement" about that video until I
could read something that Loren wrote himself about it.  At this
point, there are 53 responses to that video, and it doesn't seem like
any background information's going to be forthcoming, so I'll re-reply
to your question later on this evening or tomorrow morning. :D

--
billcammack
http://reelsolid.tv