I'm working on it and I personally was offended by the video as well. But
that's my own statement, not one of PodTech's.

Robert Scoble

###

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David Howell
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 8:53 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Loren Feldman = Techwigga, it is not ok.

No. Feldman's video is not ok. It's not ok in any way shape or form.
It's disgusting and behavior like his should not be tolerated.

Podtech? What say you? Nice big Podtech logo on his site. Chances are
that you, Podtech, wont license this video of his and post it on your
site. Still, you are tied to Feldman. What he says and does reflects
upon you.

Do you dump him? Do you make a statement that you are not responsible
for what he does and wash your hands?

ABC canned Imus for what he said.

What are you going to do about this Podtech?

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com
http://www.taoofdavid.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com